Friday, September 26, 2008

The Secret Garden

Today after we picked Ethan up from school we decided to go to The Secret Garden at the Mirage Hotel. It is basically a big aquarium with dolphins and a lion, tiger, etc habitat. Thanks to the Nevada Resident discount it didn't cost too much (most of the attractions around the strip are expensive) and we had a good time. Most of the tigers, panthers, and lions were sleeping, but the dolphins were very cool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

This is what Liv did the whole time!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Emily said...

Ooh that looks like a fun place. I would love to see the dolphins!

Cute pics!

Bringhursts said...

We went there this summer too! It's a fun place and kind of a secret because it seemed like there was nobody there. Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.

Kara said...

I bet Nathan would love that place! How much did it cost?

Gretchen said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I love your blog and only wish I knew how to add all the great touches you do. Hey, your pictures are incredible, what kind of camera do you have, I am in the market for a new one?

Lauren said...

That sounds like fun, you pics are great!

Angela said...

Weird! I was JUST thinking about you guys today. Had a Dominica flashback on the beach--thought about that chubby baby Ethan on the beach as I held my chubby little Evan. Came home and read your comment. Beautiful blog! Gorgeous family. How much residency do you have left? We have 10 months....but who's counting? =)