Liv has just about two more weeks left until she can officially go into nursery. Today I had to go into the nursery to drop off some things from primary and Livy was tagging along, as usual. While I was busy talking Liv climbed right up to the table and helped herself to some toys. When it came time to leave I tried to pick her up to come with me and she started screaming. I know, it is usually opposite with most kids-they scream when mom leaves. So, I decided to give nursery a try today. When I picked Liv up after class was over they reported that she did great. It was amazing not having to drag around any kids during church. Thank goodness for nursery!! Here are some quick pics of Liv after church. She had such a good time and has been so happy all day! I am almost looking forward to church next week.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yeah, maybe it helped that there weren't so many kids in there this week. How nice for you. I still can't believe how fast she is growing up. It seems like you just moved here and she was a baby! Time has flown for me anyway!
I can't believe that she is in there either! I am soooo glad that she loved it.
Post a Comment