Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall Festival

For the past few days Ethan has been talking about the Fall Festival. It is a little Halloween Carnival that his school does every year. Tonight was the night and it sure lived up to all it's hype. We had such a fun time! The kids dressed up and went trunk-or-treating. There were so many different games we got to play, like miniature golf, fish pond, throw pies in faces, cake walk, karate chop (Ethan seriously broke a board with his foot), glow sticks, crazy balloon lady, face painting, lots of food, etc. etc. I really had way too many pictures, so here are just a few!

Photobucket

By the end of the night Liv was done. She just sat in her stroller and polished off a bag of chips!

Photobucket

The face painting lady was a little crazy. She tried to make Cole a mean Anakin (Shawn will be so disappointed I think I spelled that wrong), and for some reason Obi-Wan has a bat on his face. Next, is our cute little lady bug!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Emily said...

Cute! I used to love those carnivals in elementary school. Their costumes are great! Cutest little lady bug.

Christi said...

School carnivals are the best!!! I am glad that they had a good time. Liv is so cute.

Bringhursts said...

I want to go to the school . . . it looks like seriously good times.