Cute picture I love it. I just wanted to confess I stalk your blog all the time. It is so darn cute and it gives me motivation to get my camera out. You are so great. We miss you tons. I hope all is well. You all look great. your kids are just so darn cute! AMY
Hey jenn! Its been a while I have been really bad at blogging lately! Ricky was wondering what camera you have! He is way into the whole photography thing and thinks you take awesome pictures! Let me know!!
How cute! I haven't looked at your blog for a long long time because everytime i clicked on your link it didn't work, but if i just type it in then it does.... anyway, love the pic and love you!
7 comments:
That's hilarious, Jenn! I love it! We've got pictures like this too.
That is awesome!!! Who was taking them. We need some family pictures.
Cute picture I love it. I just wanted to confess I stalk your blog all the time. It is so darn cute and it gives me motivation to get my camera out. You are so great. We miss you tons. I hope all is well. You all look great. your kids are just so darn cute!
AMY
This picture is awesome!! LOL!!!! I am a little nerves to take ours. It is still such a great picture........ LOL!!! Captured it PERFECT!!!
totally rude jenn. Did you get my email?
Hey jenn! Its been a while I have been really bad at blogging lately! Ricky was wondering what camera you have! He is way into the whole photography thing and thinks you take awesome pictures! Let me know!!
How cute! I haven't looked at your blog for a long long time because everytime i clicked on your link it didn't work, but if i just type it in then it does....
anyway, love the pic and love you!
Post a Comment