Monday, October 6, 2008

Liv's Bath

I don't usually take pictures of my kids in the bathtub, Shawn calls it baby porn, but I happen to have my camera tonight while Liv was taking a bath. I just thought this shot turned out so cute.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just to darling!! I wanted you to know I made the Flank Steak Crock pot dinner, you have on your recipe Blog tonight. So good! i haven't made one of your recipes we haven't liked. You need to write a recipe book! Thanks for the good dinner ideas! And the pictures on your blog are amazing, you have so many talents! Share some will ya'!

Alifinale said...

Her eyes! I love it.

Christi said...

Sooo good!!!!

Lauren said...

wow, that is beautiful.

Jessett said...

OMG! You take amazing pictures. Liv is such a beautiful little girl. We need to get together so you can show me how do work photoshop. I mean.... Will you show me photoshop some time?

Jody said...

That si a cute picture Jenn. She is so cute and I love what you do with your pictures. Really where do you find the time???

Sherri said...

Another cute one, why am I not surprised? I'm sure if we looked up "supper mom" in the dictionary, yours would be one of the faces displayed next to the definition.

The Rees Family said...

Wow, you take great pictures!! Fun tags!! Your kids seem to be growing too fast. Tiffany

Angela said...

Awesome picture! Adorable little girl. You have great composition on all of you shots. Do you have a "real camera" by any chance? If you do....I'm GREEN! We did play dough for Conference as well. I saw and heard ALL of Sunday morning session! Maybe I will start bringing play dough to Sacrament meeting....

Kara said...

So GORGEOUS!!! You are so talented Jenn! And Liv is adorable and so photogenic!