Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Big 30!

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful husband in the world. Each day I continue to be inspired by your hard work and dedication to me, the kids, the gospel, your job, and so many other things. You are such a great leader in our home and the kids admire and look up to you so much, as do I. Thanks for all you do to make us happy! WE LOVE YOU!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Christi said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you get to do something fun and he isn't stuck at the hospital all day :)

Kawa Rangers said...

Happy Birthday you old fart!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Shawn! We miss seeing you guys

Randy and Leslie Reese said...

It is so gratifying and rewarding to see someone whom you have encouraged and taught to rise to the heights that you have son. We are truly proud of you. We rejoice in your successes. We agree with your eternal sweetheart. You are a choice son of God, you are truly a loving and caring father and husband, and you are a dedicated and concerned provider. We support you in your goals and look forward to you obtaining your aspirations. We love you son.
Mom and Dad

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday Shawn, I hope that you had a great day. I heard that you didn't have to work! YA for you. Love ya tonz, jenn
Jenn we got the pic's disc and they are beatiful pictures. Josh and I love them all we can't decided which ones to blow up. Thanks again!!!!! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE SMITHS said...

hey Jenn
Time goes by so fast! Your kids are so cute! i hope that we get to see you guys sometime if you are ever at uncle davids

Love you cuz!