This past week we made a quick trip to Utah. My grandpa died last Friday, which wasn't totally unexpected as his health had been very poor the past few weeks. So, we made a quick trip to Utah for the funeral. It was a little crazy with Shawn's schedule. Shawn drove with me and the kids up to Utah, then he flew home that night, then he work for 36 hours straight and caught another flight back to Utah, just in time to drive back to Las Vegas on Saturday. It was a beautiful funeral and I couldn't believe how many people were there. My grandpa was one popular man! Cole almost climbed ontop of the casket while all the grandkids were up singing, but other than that the day went very smoothly. This is a picture of my grandpa five years ago at Ethan's blessing (as you can see Ethan was not a happy baby this day).

While we were home we were able to go trick or treating with cousin's. We had a nice Jedi clan (and one very nice Anakin Skywalker). Liv got to be Yoda for Halloween this year. I know that isn't very girly, but I figured we already had the Star Wars theme going and she really didn't care. There will be plenty of Halloween's for girls costumes.
The Jedi' Clan

My cute little Yoda!

This is Maycee, my niece, with my sis Jam

Here is little Maycee

This is my mom with Liv. Liv quickly became sick of the Yoda ears.

Oh, and can't forget Shawn and Kev!

5 comments:
Sorry about your Grandpa Jenn. I'm glad you were all able to go and spend time with your family. The kids look great in their Halloween costumes- Liv was a good sport.
Hey Jenn
I can't belive you guys are in utah! I was hoping that we could get together. My dad was saying something about us getting together with uncle david for thanksgiving. If you can have him call my dad that would be awsome! Your kids look so cute! I wish I could see them and say hi!
anyway hope to talk to you soon!
Love you cuz
Sorry about your grandpa. :( LOVE the Star Wars theme and you had us laughin with Liv's outfit. PS: Do you have Cam's email address? Nate wants to check out his blog. Thanks! :)
I am sorry to hear about your Grandpa...mine died a few years ago, and I still miss him.
Your kids look adorable!! Cute to see Jamies' kids too.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
But great Jedi clan. Poor Shawn. Tell him I really appreciate all the sacrifices doctors make for us and I think they deserve ALL the money they make.
Post a Comment