Sunday, November 30, 2008

O Christmas Tree

We finally got our Christmas tree up, and we are officially in the holiday spirit. We went and picked out our new ornaments for the year with the kids (a fun tradition that we started a few years ago and each year the kids get to pick a new ornament to put on the tree). Here are our 2008 picks:
Shawn-The Flinstones

Jenn-The Grinch (no similarities, I just thought he was cute)
Ethan-Harry Potter
Cole-Iron Man
Liv-Fairy
( I realize that it looks like the Grinch is trying to look up the fairy's skirt, but I promise he is looking under the Christmas tree).

5 comments:

Christi said...

I think the Grinch is looking up the skirt :)

Lauren said...

That is a great tradition! All the picks are cute!

Kara said...

I love that tradition. I need to start some new ones, so this is a good idea.

Dave and KayDee said...

Picking out ornaments was one of our traditions I loved most as a child! So fun. I love your new picture on your header too.

Gretchen said...

Hee hee hee, you make me laugh....the grinch is TOTALLY looking up her skirt!