Your probably getting sick of all the Utah pictures, but we seriously run non-stop when we go home and do so many fun things. We got together with the Reese family to make candy trains. Liv just ate the frosting, but the boys had fun.
We attempted family pictures, but just as we got out of the car Cole slipped and fell head first into the snow. He was so cold and sad that he cried the whole time.
We also has another chance to see Santa, which didn't prove to be any better experience for Liv than the first time. Even my boys were scared this time, as you can tell I am in every picture coaxing the kids onto Santa's lap.
And we had fun bowling at the Rudd Christmas Party....and just for the record I won (I even beat my dad 131 to 130).
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
In spite of Cole going in the snow head first, I still think your family picture turned out great!
Post a Comment