Who would have known you could dig out such warm clothes, I've never seen you all so bundled up! You all look warm and adorable, I hope we can make that same visit to temple square with our kids soon. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and we'll see you when you get back, have a great visit.
I love all of the pictures, and love the family picture! You are a darling family! We had so much fun seeing you. Ry keeps wondering when we will play again. Oh, by the way, we have Ethans hat? Should a mail it or wait tell we see you again, I am happy to do either one! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
3 comments:
Who would have known you could dig out such warm clothes, I've never seen you all so bundled up! You all look warm and adorable, I hope we can make that same visit to temple square with our kids soon. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and we'll see you when you get back, have a great visit.
I love all of the pictures, and love the family picture! You are a darling family! We had so much fun seeing you. Ry keeps wondering when we will play again. Oh, by the way, we have Ethans hat? Should a mail it or wait tell we see you again, I am happy to do either one! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Looks like you guys had a great time in UT. Have a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment