Can you do this in January???

Ethan really hasn't shown much interest in learning to ride a bike, until recently. Here is our first attempt. He did really good, just a few crashes.




Here is Liv enjoying the park swings.

Utah is my home and hopefully some day we will be back there, but when it comes to the weather in January, Las Vegas totally wins my heart!

Ethan really hasn't shown much interest in learning to ride a bike, until recently. Here is our first attempt. He did really good, just a few crashes.




Here is Liv enjoying the park swings.

Utah is my home and hopefully some day we will be back there, but when it comes to the weather in January, Las Vegas totally wins my heart!

4 comments:
That is so cute! It's true...the weather this week has bee too DIE FOR! Who needs snowy Utah?!
Amen to that! Nothing beats this weather right now! EVen though I will always call cold CO my home. Ethan looks so happy learning to ride a bike. What fun pictures. And your hair is getting SO long Jenn!
The weather has been perfect lately! I love that he is learning to ride a bike. He looks like he is enjoying it.
I would agree with you on that. I am not a fan of cold. I love your family picture it is cute. Wish I could have seen you when you were in Utah
Post a Comment