Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Little Miss Liv

Most of you who have known me for a while know that I am not much of a girly girl. I got my ears pierced when I was 12, but didn't even start wearing earrings until really a few years ago. Having a little girl has been such an unexpected delight and caused a surge of girliness to come over me. Liv and I have enjoyed discovering tutu's, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and hair bows together. Hopefully, this is just the tip of the iceberg of things that Liv and I can share together.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I really try to stay away from taking pictures of my kids naked, but she would NOT put on a shirt and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity. So, sorry for the naked pics.

But, don't let all these girly accessories fool y0u. Liv can definitely handle her own and defend herself when it comes to her two big brothers.


Ethan colored this picture at school and brought it home for me. When I looked on the back is says "mom". I asked Ethan what that meant and he said, "this is a picture of you." LOVELY!!

10 comments:

Emily said...

Such beautiful pictures...of both girls!

Kara said...

Darling pictures of your cute little girl! It give me hope that you are learning to be a girly girl- I think I feel the same way and feel like I'd be happy with all boys. Maybe I could change my mind about that- we'll see.

Dave and KayDee said...

I love, love, love these pics of Liv! So precious! I love her tutu. You are so talented. I love to see all your pictures. I'm way excited to have a girl too and all the fun accessories that I get to buy.

Jenny H said...

I was with Burg yesterday and we were talking about how talented you are!! Love the pictures of Liv as usual, she looks so much like you.

Alifinale said...

These pictures are so stinkin' cute. Welcome to girlyness! I love it. I am scared of boys so I might need some advice on how to not be so girly if I ever have a boy.

Cecily said...

I LOVE her tutu!!! Where'd you get it? So nice that he was thinking of you when he colored!! Too bad he wasn't coloring Belle!!! I'm terrifies to have boys cause I'm a total girly girl and so is my daughter

THE SMITHS said...

Ha dont you love moments like these? I don't think there are any kids that like clothes! ;0) oh well what can you do.

Brooke S. said...

What does Shawn think about this baby porn? These pictures are stinkin' amazing. Will you visit me in Quatar some day and take pictures of my kids?

Annie said...

jenn,

i love, love, love the pictures of liv!! you gotta tell me how you did the top right picture. it's so flattering.

annie xoxo

Ann said...

Jenn you do such a great job! You really should do this for a "living" Those are beautiful!