Saturday, January 10, 2009

PJ Party!

On Saturday we had a PJ Party at the church for primary. The kids had been talking about it for the past week and were excited. They got to meet their new primary teachers, eat breakfast, and play games. We played some fun games and got to dress-up the teachers in silly clothes. Shawn is one of the teachers and the kids got to dress him up in funny clothes (which apparently I forgot to tell him as he was helping me get the dress-up clothes ready the night before, but he was a good sport). I have some great pictures, but I have been threatened with my life. So for now, you will just have to imagine Shawn dressed up with funny clothes, big poofy hat, and lots of great accessories. Here are the boys.....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Don't ask about the mohawks. Usually I buzz the kids hair, but Ethan has insisted that he wants his hair longer so I have let it grow. Now they want all kinds of crazy styles and things done to their hair. But today after church I cut off all their hair-so no more crazy hair!
Photobucket
As we were driving home from the primary party we drove around the corner to our house and the neighbors house was on fire. There were big flames shooting out of the garage and tons of black smoke. It seemed to have just started and there were a few neighbors running around filling up empty garbage cans and dumping them on the fire. Within a few minutes the firetrucks pulled up (which the kids thought was so cool). The fire was was extinguished with minimal damage, but it was a little too close to home and scared me a little!

5 comments:

Christi said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the mohawks. Cute new banner and background too.

Emily said...

But the mohawks are so cute!

Sounds like a fun party! I would be freaking out about the fire, but I think it's funny how your boys thought it was so cool.

Kara said...

Cool mohawks! Scary about the fire- glad it didn't burn the whole house down.

Jenny H said...

I love Deakon's hair like that too...it's a cute look on your boys!!
What a fun idea for a primary party.

Lauren said...

Your boys are so handsome! How scary to have a fire so close to home, glad nobody got hurt!!