Tuesday, February 24, 2009

First Swim of the Season

The weather was so nice today, and with company in town, we just couldn't resist our first swim of the season.  We found a nice heated pool at the hotel my dad and grandpa are staying at.  The kids had a great time.  

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Alright, don't rub it in. I guess we could do some polar bear swimming here.

Alifinale said...

That looks so fun. But heated or not...I still like it at least 90 for when I get out of the pool. I mean Liv's lips look purple in that towel. I am so living in the right place.

Jamie Reese said...

I am jealous! Right now... I would trade in the snow for a little sun. Cute kids...can't wait to see them!

Kara said...

Great pictures- once again! That looks so fun. Can't believe it's still Feb and it's nice enough to swim outside! I agree with Alison though- it does look a little cold still and I'm a wimp too!

THE SMITHS said...

Wow! Granpa looked like he was having so much fun! I really miss him! I wish we could all get together sometime! Tell uncle david I said hi! I miss him too! ;0)

Gretchen said...

Pool weather? Sooo jealous! Hey there is a small chance the kids and I are coming out to visit my sis over spring break (they live in Henderson). If it truly materializes into a trip I'll let you know!

Brooke S. said...

the picture of dad and cole is my favorite - so cute! How are you getting that really cool finished color? Is it an action or a filter, or do you just play with stuff?

Christi said...

I can't believe that you already went swimming!!!!!!! Looks like they all enjoyed it!