Sunday, March 29, 2009

St. George Weekend

We were lucky enough this weekend to spend some time in St. George with our favorite friends, the Pattersons (thanks for sharing your house with us).  

Photobucket

Photobucket

The kids also had their first sleepover.  As you can tell in the picture, Liv was having a blast.  She wouldn't sleep and got to stay up late with the grown-ups.  By the time we were all ready to go to bed she was still going strong. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also went to the St. George Temple, which I have never been to before.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Ethan and Rylee have always been such great friends.  We are working on an arranged marriage with these two)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

post signature

6 comments:

Kookles said...

I love fun weekends!!! Especially with good friends. Glad you had some good family time.

Lauren said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Love the picures at the temple!

Kara said...

I LOVE St. George, it's one of my favorite places! That's where I got married- love the pictures at the temple and of course, all of your fab pictures!

Kelli said...

when i read patterson's i thought "the infamous andy patterson?" so sad i know his name but only for dramatic reasons {lynda's bitterness after kristin}. funny! your pics are amazing, i so don't get photoshop even though i've owned it for over a year. sadly, picasa is more my level!

Annie said...

Oh how I love the picture of your family there! You are all so cute.

Kelli said...

why did you have to have csecs? i've had one, with our 2nd, an emergency but our last was a vbac. i'm actually excited for a csec since she's our last, nice to plan it. oh and thanks for those so very encouraging words about the huge needle in your back...i'm already dreading that tenderness to follow! ;)