Sunday, March 1, 2009

This is what we have been up to lately...

Photobucket

I had a scary moment a few nights ago when I went into Ethan's room to check on him.  It was around 2 o'clock and he had been coughing pretty hard all night.  The first thing I noticed was blood all over his pillow.  I immediately panicked and grabbed my cell phone to call Shawn who was working at the hospital to tell him Ethan was coughing up blood.  When I turned on the light in the bedroom I realized that the blood was coming from his nose.  I was SO relieved that Ethan just had a bloody nose.  Two out of my three kids are on antibiotics, and the other one is just crabby.  So needless to say, we have been taking things easy around here lately.  

post signature

5 comments:

Bringhursts said...

I'm so sorry; sick kids are never fun. I would have died about the blood.

Also, Tournament of Kings looks fun. We'll have to take our boys.

Sherri said...

Oh - it is no fun to have a sick kid... and more than one is even worse... hope everyone gets better soon!

sara said...

Oh, how I know those bottles ever so well. Sorry for the sickness. Spring can't come soon enough!

Brownies said...

We are doing the same thing. Lots of colds around right now!

Anonymous said...

We had the same view a week ago! In fact I found out you are headed to Disney in a month or so, we saw Ethan's grandpa for some med's. Rylee likes to go to the Doctor now because we get to see Ethan's grandpa! Hope everyone is better soon!