The boys really need a hair cut, so do I for that matter, but Liv is the one who ended up with one today. When I walked outside to where the kids were all quietly playing this is what I found...
Then I discovered this,
and this,
I wonder who the culprit was???
Cole tried to lie about it, but seeing the evidence all over his shirt I knew better.
The really sad thing is that I was planning to go to the park tonight to take Liv's 2 year pictures. I guess that will have to wait, but I did snap this one this morning.
You can actually see that her hair was finally growing in this picture and now it is gone. I laughed at first, then I cried, and then I was mad. Now my sweet little girl looks like an old man with a mullet. I guess every kid has a crazy hair cut at some point in their life, lets just hope this is the last. Apparently Cole cuts hair, so if anyone needs a barber I know a good one!






6 comments:
Oh Jenn... I am sorry! It is true that has to happen at least once. Just this week I was driving down the freeway and I heard Jakob saying, ew..it's all sticky! I turned back to see pink bubble gum all over the top of his hair, YUCK! I was trying to get it out and I told him we may have to cut it and he started sobbing, and finally was able to say, "so I will look like grandpa Don?? " (Grandpa Don is without any hair on top..he, he) We live and we learn right!??
At least she is smiling! All kids do end up with something like this at one point or another!
Scissors, can't live with them, can't live without them.
Do you have some really big bows or flower headbands? Poor girl!
Too bad you didn't have pictures taken before the haircut! When the kids were younger Ethan hid some scissors in their bedroom and gave Cambria a haircut to the light of their nightlight. We woke up to find a little girl with a bad haircut! The good news is that it does grow back.
Stacie
That's so sad! I'm sure it will grow back in fast. My niece did this awhile back and she almost cut to her scalp in some places- but it all came back. Good luck with it in the meantime. She's still cute!
Oh my goodness...I would have cried too. Good thing she's so dang cute and can work any hairstyle she wants!!
Post a Comment