Cole said he wanted his hair like his dad's. I really tried hard to convince him otherwise, but by the time I spoke up Shawn had already shaved off the middle. I really like Shawn's head shaved, but Cole had such cute blond hair....I already miss it.
And here's our Monday night family football game.





2 comments:
Okay that picture is so funny, with Ethan all happy that he has the ball, and Cole in the background pouting. PERFECT!
hi jenn!!! i'm so excited you are moving to KC. you will love it. we loved it. and the cost of living--you will be shocked at how cheap it is.! we loved the area we lived in--it was all new development,lots of stores around, library, walmart,target, etc...everything within a couple min. like 1 mile. we lived in Kansas city, north of the river. (people will know what you mean) we lived right on the border of kc and liberty mo. (just a 10min away from the "liberty jail") the schools in that area are excellent. as compared to the entire country(don't even get me started about vegas)we also lived 1 mile away from the temple site. i have so much more to share but think it will be easier to call you. i will in a bit.:) just a side note--we had a house there, we built it,-2000 sq ft, finished basement, we bought it for 132,000 and it's probaly worth a little less now with the market! shocking huh. your $$ will go far!
Post a Comment