Sunday, May 3, 2009

My little punk 6 year-old

After taking Liv's pictures last week, the boys were jealous and wanted their turn.  I told them that on their birthday they would get a turn.  Ethan's birthday is on Thursday so the other night we went out for some pictures.  After fighting about what to wear and how to do Ethan's hair,  I finally told him to get dressed in whatever he wanted and to do his hair however he wanted.  I thought this would make the shoot even more memorable, and I was right.  Ethan came downstairs hair spiked and full of attitude.  I started laughing, but figured this would be fun.  As you can see he is full of six year-old-mom-don't-tell-me-what-to-do attitude.  When I showed the pictures to Shawn he laughed at seeing Ethan acting so tough.  Here are the results......Photobucket

Here is one with a little attitude :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some more attitude...

Photobucket

Photobucket

post signature

4 comments:

Brownies said...

I'm going to steer clear of that little boy when he is a teenager!
Great pics!

Lauren said...

What a handsome boy even with attitude! You take amazing pictures always, helps that you have good subjects too!

Kara said...

I LOVE them! He's so cute and has so much personality! I wish Nathan would pose for me like that. I love that he picked out his clothes and did his hair like that!

Sherri said...

He did a great job getting himself ready! Those are fabulous pictures (as usual). And Happy Birthday tomorrow, Ethan.