Sunday, June 14, 2009

Graduation & Company

Saturday night was the University's graduation program for the Pediatric Residents. We still have one more year until Shawn's graduation, but they have a nice dinner and ceremony for all the residents so we went. We had a good time and it was so nice to have my mom in town to watch the kids. The highlight of the night was when we found out Shawn was chosen as the resident of the year for his class. He received a nice plaque and it was so fun to see him being rewarded for all his hard work. So proud out you babe!!

My mom has been in town and I just got back from dropping her off at the airport. Wow, I am tired! We did lots of fun things and I think the kids got very spoiled. She paid Ethan $1.00 for every book he read and he was so excited, she bought Liv new minnie mouse undies which she took to every store and restaurant, and she helped manage Cole during church (which is HARD). I am so spoiled to have such great parents, and a wonderful mom who always takes me for pedicures and loves me when I am a brat. Thanks mom..we love you!

I hadn't gotten around to taking Cole's 4 year pictures, but with my mom's help we were able to get a few quick ones. This first pose was all his idea....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

post signature

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh man, moms are the best! My mil was here all last week and we were spoiled too...I wish they didn't have to leave!

Congrats to Shawn on his award, and cute pictures of Cole!!

Jessett said...

Congrats to Shawn... Almost done....


Moms are the best.. Glad to got a chance to have some you time.. Well needed and deserved, Im sure..


Cute pics of Cole.. Such a cute kid..


Miss you all....

Anonymous said...

Way to go Shawn! Andy wanted me to tell you he is still waiting for his car dealer of the year award.! We are loving reading your blog, and all jokin' aside way to go we are all amazed at your hard work.

Jody said...

Congrats SHawn!! Jenn you do such an amazing job taking pictures. I wish I lived closer so I could pay you to take my kids pictures. Maybe one day.