Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Cole~

Today is Cole's birthday-he is FOUR!  According to Cole he is now officially a big boy.  He woke up real early before anyone was awake, went downstairs and saw all the nice birthday presents waiting for him, opened all of them by himself, and then came to wake Shawn and I up.  I felt so bad I missed him opening his present, but he didn't seem to care.  Cole is such an adorable little stinker.  I am not sure how we are going to survive him, but I sure am going to try.  Happy Birthday Coley!!  Cole got a new bike, some Lego's, Magnetix, and new games for his Leapster.  Thanks Grandma's and Grandpa's for your gifts-he loved them.  We had cake for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and enjoyed an exciting dinner at Chuckee Cheese.

Photobucket

Photobucket

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! I have been thinking about you guys! It seems like for a minute there we actually got to see you a few times close together. We are having Reese family with drawls! You pictures are amazing, I need to do swim lessons with my kids so badly! Miss you guys, say Hi to everybody from us!

Lauren said...

Wow 4 years old. That is a reminder that my Maile will be 4 soon too. Why do they have to grow up so fast? I really hope he had a fun day!

Kelli said...

that's hilarious! what a lil punk, lol, i could so see my 4 yr old doin that too!