Shawn is at the gym and I am sitting here eating a bowl of ice cream with the kids. I know, I am one classy lady, but seriously someone has to watch the kids :) So I thought I would blog about Ethan's last day of school today. He will soon be a first grader and go to school all day. I am excited for him, but a little worried about him eating lunch at school. He is such a slow eater and SOOO picky, and you can always tell when he had cupcakes at school because he comes home with frosting all over his face and clothes. Hopefully some nice teacher will look out for him and tell him to wipe his face :)
A new school was just built by our house and Ethan will be going to it, but most of his good friends from Kindergarten are staying at his old school. So we had one more last celebration today after school with his Kindergarten friends at Chuckee Cheese. We had lot's of fun. Ethan made so many great friends and we are sad to leave them. One of Ethan's best friends was a cute little girl named Makenna. They sat by each other the whole year and had so much fun. Ethan wanted to get her a gift for the last day of school. We went to Walmart and he chose this cute little silver bracelet. He went home and wrapped it up with a cute card he made and gave it to her at school the next day. After school I asked Ethan if Makenna liked her bracelet. He said that she said she liked it and gave him a hug (then he started blushing), but then the other girl on their table said she wanted a bracelet also. Ethan asked me if we could go back to Walmart and get another bracelet. I said he can only have one girlfriend at a time :)
...And here's to the kids favorite past time in the evenings. Stripping down to their undies while Dad sprays them. I was busy trying to fix a hole dug under our fence by the neighbors pitbull. It kept barking at me and about scared me to death so I quit and decided to take some pictures instead.






1 comment:
ok, talk to me about your fonts. Are they png images or did you import a new font into blogger? Looks good
Post a Comment