Saturday, July 4, 2009

parade and more fireworks.....

We started out at the 4th of July Parade.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here was the highlight of the parade....the motorcycles.

They just made my boys so HAPPY!!

Photobucket

Anxiously awaiting the fireworks

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and a little fire blowing from our friend ( a skill he proudly learned on his mission)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks like you guys had a great day! I love your pictures, they are always so awesome!

Kara said...

I love them all and I want to know who knows how to breath that fire?? Can you please teach me how to use my camera?

Jenny H said...

Such awesome pictures as usual!! We were in Vegas last week, and I thought of you. Hope you are doing well...

Alifinale said...

Whoa...fire blowing is freaky! Love all the pics, looks like a fabulous 4th!