Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Costumes

We had our ward trunk or treat last night, but I didn't even bring my camera. So, here are some pictures of the kids in their costumes from a Halloween Party earlier this week.

Photobucket

Ethan choose a scary Zombie Skeleton costume. I tried really hard to talk him out of it, but all he wanted was a scary nasty costume.

Photobucket

Cole is obsessed with cars and wanted desperately to be a race car driver.

Photobucket

I thought that Liv would make the cutest Minnie Mouse in honor of her first Disneyland Trip this past spring.

Photobucket

The kids enjoying their goodies.

Photobucket

post signature

3 comments:

Kara said...

How do you manage to get pictures you take in the gym at the church to turn out good? Cause all your pictures look great!

Alifinale said...

Ditto what Kara said. You are just talented.

I am sorry I didn't get a chance to chat with you at the party but your kids look adorable. When did Liv grow up so much! I love her as Minnie.

Dave and KayDee said...

cute! I LOVE Liv's costume! Happy Halloween! :)