Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkins and Soccer

They really don't have much to do with each other, except that it is what we did this weekend. We got our pumpkins and played lots of soccer.

Here are the pumpkins...Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is the soccer....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is what Liv does while the boys play soccer

Photobucket

I bet you didn't know we were this tricky

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lately I have been watching the temperature in Wisconsin, trying to get prepared for the coldness that await us. I'm sure we are going to freeze the first winter up there so I am trying to take in every bit of warm October weather that I can get right now. Next October I'll probably be sitting inside wrapped in blankets and sweaters :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

post signature

4 comments:

Kara said...

Cute pictures, cute kids! I am already feeling cold for you next winter! I feel like if I ever leave las vegas, I won't remember what cold weather is like. I haven't lived in a real winter in so long!

Emily said...

I love that picture of Cole...looks like a break dancer. No soccer in October in Wisconsin!

Christi said...

Where did you get pumpkins?? I love the break dancer picture too, very talented!
Is it weird that I am jealous you will be somewhere where it is cold? :)

Bringhursts said...

I'm so jealous, I want a Fall so bad and I don't know if I'm ever going to see one again! Congrats.