Sunday, November 15, 2009

2009 Christmas Ornaments

Shawn told me I couldn't post anything about Christmas until after Thanksgiving, so I guess I am breaking the rules, but I wanted to post our 2009 Christmas ornaments (don't worry, our tree isn't up yet). This is definitely one of my favorite Christmas traditions. Each year everyone gets to pick out their own ornament so our tree is covered mostly with superhero's, cars, and a few princess's. Here are the new additions......

Photobucket

Shawn: Homer Simpson and the snow plow (Shawn laughed for 5 minutes straight while in the store playing with this ornament. I never thought Homer Simpson would grace our Christmas Tree, but I should have known better)

Jenn: Minnie and Mickey Mouse (in honor of our first Disneyland Trip)

Ethan: Harry Potter (for some reason the boys have been watching Harry Potter a lot lately)

Cole: Soccer Player (Cole had his heart set on a soccer player from the second we walked in the store)

Liv: Tinkerbell (She liked all the girly/princess ones, but ended up settling on Tink)

post signature

3 comments:

Bringhursts said...

Those are awesome. And don't you worry that our Christmas tree went up this week! (That is no lie)

Brooke S. said...

We love your Homer ornament! Tell Shawn that you HAVE to post about Christmas because I need to get in the spirit. You are only doing your sisterly duty!

Kawa Rangers said...

You know even if you didn't explain that Homer was Shawn's pick, it would have been easy to guess that he chose that one.