Friday, February 19, 2010

My Little Diva

Photobucket

Liv is such a little diva.  She has a very unique sense of style and insists every day to choose her own clothes, and change them about 6 or 7 times.  We usually start with one outfit for breakfast and before lunch we have already had one wardrobe change, if not two.  Between lunch and dinner tends to be the busiest time for her creative clothing and we get anywhere from 3-5 changes.  After dinner she likes to run naked, and then I have to force her into her jammies.  If she could, I think she might run naked all day.  It is fun to see what combinations of clothes she puts together, but finding her clothes all over the house is not so fun.

Today this was her third outfit of the day, and it is just an old hand-me-down slip.  What you can't see is that she had on stripped pink socks and red shoes.  Her hair is another story all together.  She likes it wild and free, but it really needs some taming.  She insists to do it herself, so I let her.  Mostly for my own amusement :)  Is she really a little Diva or are all two year old little girls this way???

Also, for those of you interested, I will only be doing photoshoots in Las Vegas until the end of May.  That doesn't leave too much time left, and I have already booked up a few of the weekends.  So if you want to schedule one before we leave send me an email.  I will also be in Utah from March 27th -April 3rd if any of my Utah friends want pictures.

post signature

4 comments:

Christi said...

I love her style. That is exactly the way my girls are too!! I am sad you are leaving soon :(

Brooke S. said...

Really Jenn, who wouldn't run naked all day if they could?

Dave and KayDee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave and KayDee said...

Having a girl is so much fun! Kayt already has her little sass and girly attitude. I love Liv's hair, and I love your pics. I just sent you a message on facebook about pictures.