Friday, February 5, 2010

Spicing things up a bit :)

My blog has become a little boring. (On an exciting note I just printed my blog from last year and it makes me so happy that I blog. For the past three years I have printed a yearly book from my blog and without too much effort I have an instant scrapbook. I love it!) Here is my attempt to spice things up a little.

Let's start with Liv....

Then, she added a prop...

Last, Cole joined in. That kid really knows how to dance :) I think it is so funny how Liv keeps trying to slap her little booty.



post signature

4 comments:

Kara said...

Woa, that's spicy!!! SO stinkin cute! I had no idea Liv was that way, everytime I see her she's so shy! It's so fun to see her interpretation of that song, booty shakin and slappin and all! Cole looks like he has a break dancing future ahead of him. How fun.

Christi said...

Why does that song bring out the best dancing and singing in kids?!?! So freaking cute. Cole is awesome too.

Rachel said...

how do you go about making the blog books?

Matt and Shannon said...

Jenn - what company do you use to print out your blog? I am looking for a new one.

Thanks!