Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Almost 3

At times I wasn't sure we would survive Liv being 2, but her birthday is coming up and she is still alive.  She really does look rather sweet and innocent, but she is crazy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have videos of when I was a child and recently (in my attempt to get organized for packing AGAIN) I came across these videos.  I laughed and was so embarrassed when I watched them because really I was such a dork :)  I rave about my florescent fingernail polish and Milli Vanilli tapes.  Watching the old tapes made me want to record my kids more often so that when they are adults they can look back and laugh.  So, I am going to be making more videos, and to start all of my kids have birthdays coming up so I wanted to do a birthday video for each kid of some of their favorite things.  Since Liv's birthday is first here is her 3 year video.  Hopefully I can continue to add later, but this is what we got this morning.

Untitled from Jenn Reese on Vimeo.

post signature

3 comments:

Christi said...

So freaking cute!!! I am going to steal the idea of a b-day video!

Kara said...

These pictures are so cute of Liv! I really like your idea of a birthday video. I actually got my video camera out a few days ago cause I haven't done anything since Jackson was born. It's fun to go back and watch videos. I'm going to do better too!

THE SMITHS said...

oh my gosh! she is adorable! I like the b-day video idea. i will have to do that myself. ;0)