Monday, March 1, 2010

Track Break

Ethan's off track from school, so we haven't been doing much.  While Shawn gets up by 5 every morning we are busy sleeping in, eating breakfast at 10, playing the Wii all day, and stuff like that.  Sometimes I even say in my jammies until right before Shawn comes home :)  I know, my job is hard work sometimes.

Just a few pictures to show you how seriously we take our computers, even Liv loves to play :)  
Photobucket
Photobucket


post signature

2 comments:

Rebecca and Nick said...

Sounds like fun! And all your pictures are so cute, I would have a hard time not wanting to frame every single one of them! It does help that you have cute kids too.

Jane said...

Hi Jenn! Love catching up on your life. I can only imagine your house filled with your pictures! YOu are so talented. Darling kids!