Saturday, April 10, 2010

Birthday, Almost Earings, and a Track Meet

Three years ago today my baby girlwas born.  She was such a cute little chubby thing! 
Photobucket
Here she is today, all grown up!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here is a picture of her first few seconds in this world.  She came out screaming.
Photobucket
and she continues to scream...
Photobucket
and scream......
Photobucket
but, man we love her!

Liv has been talking for a while about getting her ears pierced.  She plays with my earings all the time and  said she wanted to get hers pierced.  So for her birthday we took her to the store and she was sooo excited.  She climbed up in the chair all by herself smiling.  When the lady took out a marker to draw a dot on her ear the smiles were immediately gone.  After tears, bribes, tantrums, and even some wrestling holds Liv left the store with no holes in her ears.  I guess we will try again next year.

See how happy she looks
Photobucket
So we came home and had some cake and ice cream.  That made everyone feel better.
Photobucket
Photobucket

We also spent the morning at our Stake Track Meet.  It was so fun and the kids got to run in lots of races.  Ethan and I got to run together in a relay race which was fun.  Ethan took first in his heat, and I took second (I was a little disappointed with my aging body, it just wouldn't go as fast as I wanted), and our team took 3rd.  Cole was supposed to participate in the long jump, but after a disappointing finish (tantrum) during his 100m race, he wouldn't do it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Overall it was a fun and busy day.  I'm tired, so here is hoping for a nice peaceful Sunday.
post signature

1 comment:

Christi said...

I love that it was am almost ear piercing! She is so cute. Good job on the track meet.