Sunday, May 2, 2010

50 days

That is how many days until we pack our little family in the van and drive for 1837 miles to our new home.  Aren't you jealous!

I should be doing this....



But, instead we are doing this...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The weather has been so nice, and really I'm just procrastinating packing.  I've only done it about nine times in the past ten years.  You would think I would be a pro packer by now.  I've gathered boxes and they are sitting in my garage.  Shawn made me promise to start packing this week.  Wish me luck!

post signature

1 comment:

Angela said...

Good Luck! I was so done with packing/moving this last time. We have now made our 17th and final move..... (I hope.) By the way the picture of your new home looks very inviting. I love older homes--so much history and charm! Great pictures of your kiddos as always.