This morning started off a little crazy. I went upstairs to brush my teeth and of course Ethan and Cole started fighting downstairs. I decided to ignore it and see if they could work it out. A few minutes later Ethan came running up to his room and slammed the door and Cole was crying. Cole walked into the bathroom with blood running down his face. I was really just expecting him to be throwing a fit because he couldn't get the toy he wanted, but he was really hurt. I guess Ethan shoved his face into the stairs and it split his lip open and removed a small portion of his tongue. Supposedly mouths heal quickly, but there was really a lot of blood. So, we got that under control and then we took Ethan to school. After dropping him off we went to get some groceries. I fought the whole time with Cole to get him to sit down and he ended up falling out of the cart. He didn't seem too shaken up about it and stood right back up. On the way home from the store Cole took stickers (the bagger people always give my kids a bunch of stickers) and plastered them all over the windows. I couldn't get them off and had to sit and scrape the windows. It is only 10:30 in the morning and Shawn is on call and won't be home until tomorrow, I wonder what else will happen today.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Crazy Morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh Jen! You are tough! Sounds like a crazy morning. If you need reinforcements you know where to find me!
Wow! Only 10:30?! Seriously, you are my hero. I would freak at the sight of all that blood...I guess after raising 2 toddler boys you get used to that sort of thing though.
I'm scared at what I have coming up in the next few years.
You are one brave woman! Maybe it is just because I am reading it and you can't tell through a blog - but you sounded way too calm and collected. I think I would be a mess after such a morning.
You gotta love it! It really sounds like a day in my house. You are one tough cookie!
Wow! I can't imagine how you handle all that and continue to look as calm and put together as you always do. Your kids are lucky to have a mom who can handle things with such grace. Give me a call if you ever want to take a break and go shopping!
Post a Comment