Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ethan and Flowers

Ethan is so cute. Everyday when I take him to preschool he gets out of the car and goes over to a patch of dandelions that are growing in his teachers yard and picks one and gives it to me. It is so sweet. Then I try to give him a kiss (I tell him that when a boy gives a girl a flower she just might thank him with a kiss) and he runs away. Isn't he too young to run away from a kiss from his mom? I think it is funny.

I have been totally absent minded these past three days while I read New Moon and Eclipse (kids, housework, husband....what are those?). But I have finally finished them and for those of you who have read them you know what I am talking about. I am totally in love with Edward. Well, I really love my husband more, but for a fictitious boyfriend Edward it perfect. I know I am a big dork. I guess I need something more exciting in my life. Now I need another good book to read. I have never read Jane Eyre and it is next on my list. Doesn't that story have an Edward also. Hmmm, that might work really well with my new fictitious boyfriend thing.

Oh, I almost forgot. Cole got into a tube of vaseoline. He got it all over his hands and couldn't get it off so he decided to wipe it all over my bed and walls and floor, etc. Vaseoline does not come off easily.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I know, I love Edward.--The whole Jacob thing made me so mad. I almost didn't want to keep reading the book. If you want to talk more about it send me an email! My friend went to some webstie and some people are liking Jacob better.