We had a great Halloween this year. Ethan had a fun party at school with costumes and treats and then we went to the ward Trunk or Treat that night. They had kind of a ward party with chili and games before the trick or treating. It reminded me so much of when I was a little girl and we used to have those big ward parties at Bishop Anderson yard (Jam, Brooke, Mom-do you remember those?). Can I just say how glad I am that people have Trunk or Treats. It is one thing to go trick or treating in your neighborhood when you know all your neighbors and that they are good decent people, but in Las Vegas it is a little different. Maybe it is just the street we live on, but there are a lot of weirdo's. The last thing I would do is let my kids go romping down the street at night in this neighborhood. It is not really a bad neighborhood and we spend a lot of time out there during the day, but it is just different. The weirdo's come out at night. Anyway, we had a great time at the ward trunk or treat. Ethan hardly even acted like he knew we were there, he was so busy playing. I actually had to ask him several times to leave and go trunk or treating, he was just having so much fun. Cole was a little scared at all the costumes and wouldn't leave Shawn's side. Liv was just plain old cranky all day long. I think she just wasn't feeling good from her shots yesterday, but as you can tell from the picture-she was not happy! Now I just have a big bowl of candy to finish. 
My Super Hero's
Black Spider man
Batman
Sleeping Kitty Cat

2 comments:
Ok, I am sad I totally missed you guys at the ward party. It was a bit chaotic with so many people there! But your kids look so cute and I am glad they got to get some candy. Trunk or treating is the most efficient way to go anyway, less walking time.
Cute kids all dressed up! Glad your Halloween was successful.
Post a Comment