Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Which One?
I need some help. I don't know which one of these hat's for Livy's halloween costume is better. She is going to be a little black cat (in case you haven't figured that out) and I have a little black halloween onsie that I am attaching a tale to. I am being cheap this year with her costume, but I figure she doesn't care and in a couple of years when she does care then I will spend money and get one that she really wants. Anyway, I found this little cat hat at Target for $1.00 so I got it and the other one I made with an old pair of nylons and black felt. Which do you like better?? I asked my husband and he didn't really care, but he was half asleep when I asked him. Besides, this is more of a girl question.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I like the homemade one. Then you can put your own whiskers on her face. Too cute!
I like the head band too. Much girlier! Love it!
They are both sooo cute. She will be a cute little kitty!
I like the homemade one--agree with the whiskers! Have a happy halloween!
Post a Comment