I was at the park this morning and Livy fell asleep in my arms. So, I put her down in the stroller to sleep. As we were going to the car I lifted the stroller down over the curb and Livy fell right out onto the ground. Can you believe it, I dumped my little girl out of her stroller onto the parking lot ground. She was crying, but I think more because it woke her up than hurt her. She didn't have a single scratch or bump on her body. I guess I got lucky, but it really scared me. My kids always pawn food from total strangers at the parks, and this morning was no different. A nice mom gave all the kids treats. I really do feed my kids, but all Cole wants to do when we go to the park is eat. Maybe we should go on a picnic or something.
Last night Cole was having nightmares and kept screaming. I couldn't figure out what was wrong and I went into his room multiple times. One time it was really funny because he was screaming (that wasn't funny), but all of the sudden he starts yelling "Chocolate Milk, I want Chocolate Milk." I guess I should give him more chocolate milk.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh sad for Livy! I am glad she was alright. And my kid also likes to pawn off snacks from people at the park so its all good!
Post a Comment