We have been in Utah for Thanksgiving this past week and so my blog has been a little boring, but we are back. We had a great time in Utah. We did so many fun things I don't know where to start, and can you believe that I hardly took any pictures (that is not like me). When we got there Shawn and I went to a play with my family called Once on this Island. It was fun and then we went out for dinner with Shawn's family at the Kyoto, which is Shawn's favorite place in the world to eat. He devoured so much sushi I think he should turn into a fish. And I am so proud of myself, I tried my first piece of Sushi. It really wasn't that bad, maybe next time I might have two pieces. We visited with all the grandparents and cousins and relatives and everyone else who lives back home. On Tuesday night I threw a surprise party for Shawn. I had been planning it for over a month and I totally thought he figured it out, but he was so surprised. He had no idea, even when I got a text from my friend asking what time the surprise was that night. He got the text and just thought it was a wrong number. The van's air conditioner was broken (that is a necessity in Las Vegas). So we took it in while we were home. We had two Thanksgivings. One with my family on Wednesday night and then with Shawn's family on Thursday. We ate way too much turkey, stuffing, and pie. Actually I think all we did all week long was eat. The worst part of the vacation was when we all got our flu shots. It took Shawn and I both to hold Ethan down for his shot. I am such a mean mother to torture my child like that! We had 12 people all staying in the house together. It was way fun and way crazy-just the way I like it.
Now we are home and looking forward to Christmas. I think I just might get out the Christmas tree this weekend!
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to hear you had a great trip! Thanksgiving with Family is so much fun.
Yay you're back! Sounds like so much fun. I'm glad I'm not the only one who ate ALL weekend!
Post a Comment