Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Popcorn Anyone?

Thanks to my wonderful Cole we have popcorn all over the carpet and if you notice in the picture I have nice shag like carpet. Not cheesy shag, but nice, soft, modern shag. We love it, except when you drop something (especially small things) they are gone forever. Thank goodness for my Dyson. Without it I would have popcorn on my floor forever. So again, thank goodness for the Dyson!!!

3 comments:

Alifinale said...

Looks like Livy is excited about the popcorn! That is a bummer, but good thing for nice vacuums.

Christi said...

My sister got a Dyson for Christmas, and she loves it! Fun with the family!

Emily said...

That looks like heaven to me. If they need help eating it I'll be right over, I LOVE popcorn!

I'm sure the Dyson is good too, but seriously, I'm probably a close second.