This is how my day has gone so far.
3:00 am: Cole comes in my bed and throws up all over my sheets and bedspread.
3:15 am: Cole throws up again. This time all over the towels in the bathroom.
5:00 am: Cole throws up again all over his blanket and bedding.
6:00 am: Ethan wakes up with cramps and diarrhea.
6:30 am: Livy wakes up crying. When I go in to get her she is covered in diarrhea, as well as all her bedding.
7:00 am: Cole throws up again.
8:00 am: Drive to airport and Cole throws up all over in car.
8:30 am: Drive home from airport and Cole throws up all over car.
9:00 am: Livy has major diarrhea explosion. I have to change her clothes.
9:40am: Livy has another explosion, but her clothes are okay this time.
10:00 am: Start washing all my bedding that is covered in throw up.
10:30 am: Wash all the boys bedding and blankets covered in throw up.
10:45 am: Clean up car covered in throw up.
11:00 am: Cole throws up, but this time manages to get it in a bucket!
11:30 am: Wash the towels in my bathroom that Cole threw up on.
12:15: Cole throws up all over the kitchen floor :(
12:30: Livy has another major diarrhea explosion. Change her clothes again.
1:00-3:00: Cole and Livy nap!
1:30: Ethan starts throwing up. I almost throw up myself.
2:00: Ethan throws up again.
2:15: Wash Livy's bedding and clothes.
3:00: Change Livy's diaper, more diarrhea.
3:15: Change Liv's diaper again.
3:30: Liv throws up all over herself, high chair, and floor.
3:45: Ethan throws up.
4:00: Cole has diarrhea.
As I sit here typing Ethan is lying on the floor just about ready to throw up again. Yesterday we were all perfectly healthy, excluding a little cough, but I have no idea what happened. Don't you all wish you were me? And we still have several good hours left in the day. I wonder what else will happen.
Let's look at the highlights of the day so far: I haven't actually thrown up yet, but I am feeling very nauseous. The boys have both successfully learned to throw up in a bucket, rather than all over the house. I got a letter in the mail from my friend Kelly, Natalie brought me some Gatorade and a doughnut, and my other friend Natalie brought me some cookies.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Jenn,
Love the blog. I am so sorry for your day. I hate throw-up, especially when it hits more than one kid at once. I would blame Shawn for bringing something home from the hospital=). I would love to catch up, and hear how vegas is. (who know's-I may end up there in a little over a year)
Take Care,
Erin Keddington Willey
erin_willey@hotmail.com
Jenn!! My heart aches for you! What do you think is the culprit? This sounds like something that would happen at my house (but luckily my kids make it to the toilet--even Ben). I hope tomorrow is better, everyone stops barfing, and you don't get it.
Now I need to throw up...JK. I am so sorry! What a nightmare. Hopefully it is just a 24 bug or something and you got it all overwith in 1 day rather than each kid getting it consecutively 3 days in a row. I hope you don't start getting sick!
Jenn!!! I am so sorry. I hate throw up. Let me know if I can do anything. Do you need pedialite? I have a lot. Let me know!!!!!!
So...maybe that's why I didn't see you at enrichment last night.
I really hope everyone is feeling better today, that just sounds too horrible. PLEASE call if there's anything I can do to help.
So, I guess the silver lining is that they all have it on the same day - only one day ruined by nasty bodily fluids instead of several in a row! Right? Hope you're all feeling better today! Call if you need some help!
I'm SO sorry. I hope this are getting better. Hope you don't get sick! Is there anything I can do to help you? Please let me know. We've missed you this week, but now I see why. Hope you are all better soon!
no kids for me. Thanks for the extra does of birth control
love you!
Post a Comment