
Today is Liv's first birthday. I know we celebrated it a few weeks ago in Utah, but today is the official day. Liv is such an amazing little girl. When I was pregnant, before I new Livy was going to be a girl, I remember that I didn't really care too much whether she was a boy or girl. I thought I would be totally satisfied with three boys, but the second she was born there was something so special about having my own little girl-it was so amazing. Ever since then she has been such a joy! She is so full of spunk and attitude and so so cuddly. I look forward to many more years of loving my sweet little Louie( aka Liv).

Livy at one year old!

Also, as a side note. As the perfect daughter-in-law that I am, I forgot to include one amazing doctor on my "doctors that are NOT pains in the butt" list. That would be my wonderful father in law. Truly, he is the best pediatrician I know!

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Louie....We love you and miss you. We (the boys and I) are singing Happy birhtday to her right now.
Happy birthday Liv!! She is such a cutie. I won't lie I am really hoping for a girl. Also Randy is a great doctor I agree.
There really is something special in having a daughter! You have a cute one! Happy Birthday! Teresa
Happy Birthday to Livy! She is so dang cute. I just wish she would let me hold her more.
She's so adorable!!
Ps: I kind of hate you for looking so good after just having a baby.
Happy Birthday!!!! Yeah I agree with Emily, no fair with the picture of you too right after birth!
Happy Birthday! She looks like a Gerber Baby in her one year picture.
Post a Comment