Motherhood has been such an amazing ride. It has changed me in ways that I never thought possible. In becoming a mother, I realized how amazing my own mother was. I have never met a more amazing woman and I truly admire and respect her. My mom would drop anything in a second to help me and the kids out and she means so much to me. I love you mom! There are many more mothers who have helped me along the way and this day goes to you as well. Thanks for all your love and support!
Happy Mothers Day
Also, here are a few of this week highlights.
1. Getting to know my Pharmacist. I have been to the pharmacy almost daily this past week and my pharmacist and I are now on a first name basis. I know all about his two kids, as well as he knows all about mine. For a total stranger he knows WAY too many things about me and my family. It is so embarrassing!
2. Being totally disgusted out by the show Man vs. Wild. For those of you familiar with the show you will know what I am talking about. This week he bare handed caught a snake, killed it with a rock, ripped of it's head and started eating it. Cole and I had to leave the room, while Shawn and Ethan enjoyed the disgusting moment.
3. And last, but definitely most important was VISITORS! Shawn's parents spent the weekend with us. They are so great and took such good care of us. The kids went crazy loved every minute of their visit. We enjoyed some of the Strip festivities, particularly the Bellagio Fountains-the kids really like those, lots of good restaurants, playing, swimming, and shopping.




7 comments:
Oh my gosh, Jenn. 3 kids with strep throat?! I am so sorry! I hope you guys feel better soon. Let me know if you need anything...seriously!
I'm glad you had some fun visitors...that's the best!
Happy Mother's Day! I totally look up to you as a mother!
Of course you had 3 sick kids and yet you are still smiling. You are supermom! Glad you had a fun weekend with visitors anyway!
Sorry to hear about all the sick kids. Hope they get feeling better soon. Hope you had a great Mothers Day!!
Keep on keepin' on Jenn - at least you've got toilets instead of holes to squat over! (though you may have experienced those before...)
Hey, we are heading down on Wednesday. Let's get together. We will be down from Thursday til the 24th. Send me your number.
Hope your kids are feeling better! I feel like I haven't seen you forever! Maybe play group tomorrow?
I'm so sorry you got sick kids for Mother's Day! No fun. But I'm glad you at least got fun visitors. Hopefully that makes up for the bad, right?
Post a Comment