Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Here are a few pictures from Ethan's first day of school. Ethan was a little nervous this morning, but mostly really excited.

Ethan with Dad
Photobucket

Ethan with Mom
Photobucket

Here is a picture of Ethan lining up with his class to go inside.
Photobucket

Now going inside (yes, I am one of those dorky moms that takes picture of every step)
Photobucket

Here is Ethan sitting at his desk.
Photobucket

Here is a picture of Ethan after school. It looks like he had a great day!
Photobucket

On the way out he grabbed Cole's hand and said, "let me show you around the playground." It was really cute.
Photobucket

Ethan had a great time today! I think I just might order pizza tonight to celebrate his first day of school -and for me being so brave to send my little boy to school without crying :)

9 comments:

Cassey said...

He looks so much older after school, like the one day at school made him some how older and wiser. I like the pic of Cole and Ethan walking together.

Enjoy your pizza.

Christi said...

Wow! How fun. Good job on the not crying!!! Hope he loves school!

Emily said...

You didn't even cry? You are brave! He does look so grown up with his backpack...so cute. I love all the pictures, and don't worry, you're not dorky...that will be me someday too. Well, unless I'm dorky too, but let's pretend that the moms who don't take pictures are the dorky ones.

Kara said...

You're definately not dorky! I love all the pictures and you deserve pizza and a movie to celebrate, I will probably cry!

Bringhursts said...

I can't believe you didn't cry. I cry just thinking about my Ethan going to school and he's not even two yet!

THE SMITHS said...

Hi Jenn
This is your cousin Jeni Smith
Your family has gotten so big and they all are so beautiful!
I hope that we can stay intouch now that we both have blogs.
my blog address is jaredandjenismith.blogspot.com
talk to you soon
love,
the smiths

sara said...

So cute! I can't believe how big these kids are getting. After Sammy's first day she ran up and gave Kenzie the biggest hug I've seen her give her in a long time. I think school is just what she needed. Yeay kindergarten!

THE SMITHS said...

Hey Jenn!
it was great to hear from you! I hope that we can get together sometime and do some stuff! YES it was great seeing jamie and uncle david and aunt jolene. they all look so great! You guys need to meet Jared he is a sweetheart and you guys will love him, by the way I really do love all the cute pictures!
Talk to you soon
Lots of love
Jeni smith

Jessett said...

So cute! I love all the pics. And no you are not a dork for taking so many pics. I am totally the same way.

Looks like he had a great day...