I understand that. I will do ANYTHING it takes ot get Lexi to eat!!!
You gotta do what you gotta do!!!!
I love it, coco puffs don't even make it to the table with milk at our house! You are so great at those pics. I am going to have to hire you sometime! We can't wait to see you. (Is it bad if we are secretly hoping for Utah for you guys?? Sorry,)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I understand that. I will do ANYTHING it takes ot get Lexi to eat!!!
You gotta do what you gotta do!!!!
I love it, coco puffs don't even make it to the table with milk at our house! You are so great at those pics. I am going to have to hire you sometime! We can't wait to see you. (Is it bad if we are secretly hoping for Utah for you guys?? Sorry,)
Post a Comment