Thursday, February 12, 2009

4th Picture Tag


I was tagged by my friend, Gretchen.  I am supposed to go to the 4th folder and post the 4th picture.  Recently I backed-up and cleared my hard drive of all pictures (I had WAAAY too many).  I actually only have four picture folders so far on my hard drive since the computer spring cleaning, so this picture is recent.  Just a few days ago I snapped this of Liv.  She isn't really looking at the camera, but I think it makes her look calm and peaceful-which she totally is not!

Photobucket

post signature

2 comments:

Alifinale said...

Look at you and your awesome photography skills. It has been fun to watch you getting better and better (that is not to imply that you were ever not great). Wanna take my family pics? I totally want to hire you because you are awesome!

Lauren said...

I love all your pictures, and Liv looks beautiful here!