Last night my dad and grandpa took us to see the Tournament of the Kings at the Excalibur Hotel. It was so amazing! It had jousting, sword fights, fire, acrobatics, dancing, horses, evil men, and dinner complete Medievil style with cornish hens that we ate with our hands. The kids got a kick out of the big Rootbeer mugs full of pepsi. Ethan, Cole, and Liv all sat still the whole show with their eyes glued to the arena. At the beginning Merlin the Wizard walked around and talked with people. The kids were scared to death of him and hid under the table. He came over and tried to talk with them, but they wouldn't budge. After the show the kids were chicken to get their picture taken with the actors so I went first. Here is me with the Prince (soon to be King once his father was killed) and one of the dancing maiden's.
Here is a picture of Shawn and I, which is a rare occasion. But I figured since my dad was their he could take one for us. It has been so nice this week to have help with the kids. Thanks Dad and Grandpa!! Below is a picture of my cute Grandpa and Liv, and some of us with more cast members. The kids were scared of them, but I wasn't going to miss my chance of a picture with a knight and muscle man :)








6 comments:
You look like you enjoyed yourself .. wink wink :)
LOVE the last pic of you and the guys!! (wink, wink for sure!)
That looks like so much fun! I am glad to see grandpa getting around and having fun!!
I miss him and uncle david! So we might be coming down to las vegas to check out a dental school. So who knows we might end up in las vegas! ;0)
Tell grandpa I said Hi and Uncle David!
Oh how fun! I love the pic of you with the muscle men - looks like you probably had your eyes glued to the arena too. The grandpa pics are priceless.
Those are some great pics-what a beautiful family! it is nanny mcmullin-by the way. i somehow found you! i am adding you to my blog-check ours out! baylesclan.blogspot.com
take care good to see you again!
easy washboard - did that make you nervous?
Post a Comment