Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Excited

We are EXCITED!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
We found a great rental home in Wisconsin.  This home is so cute and full of victorian charm and personality.  The kids have already claimed certain rooms, and I can't wait to get all my stuff moved in.  We have a great yard, with grass, and it even comes with a nice hot tub.  I feel spoiled.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Elementary School is right across the street.  I can't wait to sit on my front porch swing watching my boys walk to and from school every day.  And the hospital where Shawn will be working is just a few blocks behind our house.  Shawn could walk every day to work (but I am pretty sure he won't).

And some more exciting news...
Liv's ears are finally pierced.  Remember our bad experience on Saturday (tears and tantrums), tonight was round number two!!!  She was so brave and adorable.  There was about 15 people in the store and they all stopped to watch.  Here are the results...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(don't mind the cheesy smile, she is getting a little bored with all my pictures)

Liv is so proud of her new earings.  She has to show them to me every five minutes and wanted me to take pictures to show all her friends and cousins.

post signature

8 comments:

Alifinale said...

That house looks so perfect. How fun for you guys! When are you moving? We will miss you guys even though I never get to see you.

And Liv couldn't be cuter. I can't believe she is 3!

Emily said...

So much adorableness in this post. I am LOVING that cute house!!! Are you so excited to be breaking free from the las vegas houses that are exactly the same? LUCKY...really Jenn, it's awesome.

And Olivia with her pierced ears is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Almost makes me want to do Carly's.

Almost.

THE SMITHS said...

Yeah for liv! I knew she would do it the next time! tell her I said good job! Congratulations on the house! It is beautiful!

Kara said...

The house looks A-mazing! Congrats- I'm so happy for you! It sounds perfect, but we sure are going to miss you here! Congrats to Liv for being so brave!

Rebecca and Nick said...

What a cute home! I am sure you and your family will love it. We will miss you guys!

Lauren said...

I love that house! I am so excited that you found something you love. Couldn't be better that it is across from the school!

Liv couldn't be more precious getting her ears done, how brave to face her fear so soon!

Jody said...

I love the house. When are you moving? Liv looks so cute with her ears pierced.

Kelli said...

wow-that house is AMAZING. and liv is darling. congrats on the earrings! laney got hers done over christmas, love it.