I've wanted to get our pictures taken infront of the Las Vegas sign for a while, but we never manage to make it over there (and my husband refuses to stand in line waiting to get his picture taken). For some reason tonight everyone agreed to try it, but it didn't really go as planned (everyone was cranky, Elvis was pushy, and Cole kept tring to run across Las Vegas Blvd.). So, these pictures are the best we could get. Please ignore the fact that my children look like homeless children with messy hair and clothes. This is what we usually look like the end of the day :)
ps. I packed 5 boxes today. I know, not much, but it was all my scrapbooks and pictures and I had to stop and look at each one and reminisce a bit. I think I am going to pack all my cookbooks and recipes tomorrow, that way I don't have to cook for the next 6 weeks :)




3 comments:
You guys are cute! 6 weeks away, that is a reality check for sure. We sure are going to miss you, let me know if you need any help!
I have lived here over 7 years and have never taken a picture at the Las Vegas sign. My husband would be even less cooperative. It's something you gotta do at least once though.
Good job on your packing. It's so hard to start and especially when it's still 6 weeks away. You still use just about everything. That's a good idea to pack your recipe books so you don't have to cook!
So cute. Glad Shawn gave in. Thad would have rolled his eyes at me. At least its not the the cow in Janesville (yeah, we did that:). And thanks so much for sending the Flat Stanley back. The picture was perfect. And tell Ethan we thought Stanley was Awesome! Perfect for Vegas. :)
Post a Comment