Jenn,Thanks for posting your picture...I love it...very cute craft.Love ya,Jamie
That is cute. I sell those vinyl letterings so I have tons through out my house. If you ever want anymore let me know.
I really like the colors that you chose!
That's so cool. I wish I was crafty like that. Our house is currently decorated with my college furniture and hand-me-downs from a friend. Chad needs to start making some real money...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Jenn,
Thanks for posting your picture...I love it...very cute craft.
Love ya,
Jamie
That is cute. I sell those vinyl letterings so I have tons through out my house. If you ever want anymore let me know.
I really like the colors that you chose!
I really like the colors that you chose!
That's so cool. I wish I was crafty like that. Our house is currently decorated with my college furniture and hand-me-downs from a friend. Chad needs to start making some real money...
Post a Comment