Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow and more fun

Photobucket
I was really hoping for some good snow when we got to Utah, but I had no idea what we were in for, and after driving all the way to Utah we ended up getting snow in our own backyard in Las Vegas.

We had the Annual Nielson Nativity program while we were home. My family got to be the Wisemen this year.
Photobucket

Photobucket
We also played the chimes, which is Shawn's favorite part :)- sense the sarcasm
Photobucket
We took a trip to the Hansen Planetarium.
Photobucket
Photobucket
They showed a really fun movie called Santa vs. the Snowman. It was shown in 3D and Ethan kept getting out of his seat to touch things that he thought were coming his way. Cole was scared at first, but then he liked it.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Brooke S. said...

Max and I just learned that sarah/bare naked ladies song! Isn't it great?